Physical Activity Resources
Chicago Area Supports
- The City of Chicago’s Chicago Fitness Plus Program offers a fun, affordable and accessible fitness program at 48 locations throughout the city for seniors. Call 312.744.4016 to learn more about class schedules and locations near you.
- Chicago Park District offers a variety of wellness and fitness classes for all levels at different parks around the city.
- They are also equipped with new and improved fitness centers that are affordable compared to private gyms. Sign up for a membership at a location nearest you
- Move Your WaySM partnered with Chicago Park District. Download the app today to build a plan to incorporate more physical activity in your daily life to be a healthier version of yourself.
- YMCA of Metro Chicago offers a variety of fitness and swimming programs for different ages at various locations throughout the city and suburbs. Services include: fitness classes, group classes, personal training, water fitness classes and more.
- Healthy Hood Chi located in Pilsen neighborhood offers a variety of fitness classes for an afforable price. Classes range from kickboxing, yoga, to dance. For more information on times visit HealthyHoodChi .