Free Clinics Resources
- If you are ineligible and unable to afford health insurance, check out this list of free health clinics. Select your state and read about the various free clinics that might be available to you.
Community Health Chicago
CommunityHealth Chicago is the largest free health clinic in the nation, providing free services to uninsured patients for 27 years. CommunityHealth operates by utilizing volunteer providers that work at some of Chicago’s top quality health care settings. The clinic offers various services, including:
- Primary care (including basic wellness exams, vaccinations, and preventative screenings)
- Specialty and diagnostic (such as cardiology, neurology, physical therapy, gynecology, urology, and much more)
- Health education classes
- Counseling and support groups (including nutrition, smoking cessation, women’s art therapy, diabetes management therapy, and medication management therapy)
- Check out their website for more info on what services are provided http://www.communityhealth.org/
- The clinic utilizes several interpreters to meet the needs of Spanish and Polish-speaking patients
CommunityHealth Clinic is located at 2611 W Chicago Ave., Chicago IL, 60622
If you are uninsured and meet CommunityHealth guidelines, you may register to receive services at CommunityHealth. Check out this link http://www.communityhealth.org/do-i-qualify/#.X7Qx99NKi1Q to see if you can become a patient.